- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Correction/Inde

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Inde
Message de hello99 posté le 03-05-2017 à 20:04:17 (S | E | F)
Bonjour!
J'ai fait une partie de la notion Lieu et forme de pouvoir dans laquelle je parle des discriminations en Inde.
Pour l'instant j'ai fait ceci :

Firstly, I will speak to the India. In fact, in India, there is a lot of discrimination like that the system of castes. According to founding texts of Hinduism, as the Veda. It’s describe the division of the Indian society where the population was born and remain unequal. There are four castes. On top there are the Brahmans with the priests, followed by the warriors, the Kshatriyas, and then the traders named the Vaishya’s and downstairs there is the rest of the population, the Sudra. The caste of the untouchables is put aside of the system because they exercise unclean’s jobs because of they are in the contact with the blow like the midwife or the meatman. Thus, the discrimination is important in India because of this castes.

Pouvez-vous m'indiquer des erreurs svp s'il vous plait?
Après je pense parler de Gandhi, comment il a lutté contre cela...
Cela marche aussi pour la notion Mythes et héros n'est-ce-pas?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses!
Bonne soirée.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-05-2017 20:28

Réponse : Correction/Inde de laure95, postée le 04-05-2017 à 18:16:56 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Firstly, I will speak to (pas la bonne préposition) the (pas de the)India.
- like that (enlever that)the system of castes.
- According to founding texts of Hinduism, as (like pas as)the Veda.
- It’s describe: faute de conjugaison) the division of the Indian society where the population was born and remain (faute de conjugaison)
- unclean’s jobs because of (enlever of) they are in the (pas de the)contact with the blow like the midwife
- this castes: this + singulier

Après je pense parler de Gandhi, comment il a lutté contre cela...
Cela marche aussi pour la notion Mythes et héros n'est-ce-pas?: OUI.

Réponse : Correction/Inde de gerold, postée le 05-05-2017 à 12:29:07 (S | E)
Bonjour hello99,

There are four castes. On top there are the Brahmans with the priests, followed by the warriors, the Kshatriyas, and then the traders named the Vaishyas and downstairs there is the rest of the population, the Sudra (c`est inexact, vous pensez peut-être que les Sudra sont des intouchables. Les Sudra sont la caste inférieure dans le système des castes, alors que les intouchables sont exclus de ce système, mais ils font quand même partie de la population). The caste of the untouchables (les intouchables ne sont pas une caste) is put aside of the system because they exercise unclean's jobs because of they are in the contact with the blow (des métiers impurs car en contact avec le sang, pas "blow") like the midwife or the meatman.

Réponse : Correction/Inde de nono874, postée le 06-05-2017 à 13:31:29 (S | E)
Bonjour, je suis en Première L est je doit effectuer un road trip sur la route 66 dans les années. J'ai commencer et j'aurais voulus savoir si on aurait put me corriger. Merci d'avance

Welcome in my log book. I appear, my name is Enora , I am 23 years old, and I am at the university in apprentice writer. In this log book I am going to speak to you about my experience on the road 66. The road 66 is an idea that I found in a magazine a few months before. Living in New-Jersey among my aunt, I always dreamed of travel to discover the America in a wider way.

I then launch me in July, 1948 into a trip of more than 4000 km through the American continent, with 50 dollars in pocket. For it I need save a maximum, so I decide to move me in hitch-hiking. For my first stop I chose Albuquerque. I have to pass, by Chicago.

Since my room I hear of noise, so I decide go out and see where from comes it. A bar, or ` the bebop is to play, it amazes me.

Arrived at Albuquerque I live at my cousin's. Hardly to put my bag, she tells me to get ready is affable me in a basement, where takes place a jazz concert. This surprises me a lot, because at my home the blacks are not friends with the whites. After having to pass a party extraordinary, I discover a new music style which I adore completely, he allows to make us travel. By thinking again about it I say to myself that it is really stupid that that takes place like that, the mentalities should evolve in this sense in all the United States. The whites begin has interested has the black culture, in particular has "the jazz music and the blues as I have was able to see him in the evening. And there or certain blacks has wanted to become or to look like the whites, it are certain whites who would want to look like the blacks, this mentality amazes me. The next day, my cousin decides to show me the old town minie of Exchange City. Après je décide de laisser et continuer mon aventure pour me rendre à San Francisco.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.