- Faire un lien

Recommandés :
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Exercice mixte/ 11

(2)Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Page 2 / 2 - Voir la page << | 1 | 2 | Fin
Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lakata, postée le 13-08-2014 à 23:19:19 (S | E)
Hello dear here4u!

1) Don't worry about our corrections ! I'm sure we can all patiently wait for them.
2) Don't you think that keeping your fingers crossed could make typing even more uncomfortable?
Sleep peacefully, in spite of all your problems!

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lucile83, postée le 14-08-2014 à 08:43:28 (S | E)
that is another solution even better if you are still keeping your fingers crossed

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de here4u, postée le 14-08-2014 à 22:43:30 (S | E)
Ha ha ! I've just discovered your funny (and extremely kind) posts ! I have a brand new mouse and my laptop accepts to connect to MY box at last ! I'll do it !
Thanks again !

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lakata, postée le 15-08-2014 à 09:34:22 (S | E)
Good morning here4u!
Good news! Happy for you and for us !

For Lucile : have you ever tried to grasp a hammer with your fingers crossed ???

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lucile83, postée le 15-08-2014 à 10:48:21 (S | E)
In fact I must say I never tried to grasp a hammer It looks like a horrible thing to me, just good enough to ruin my nail varnish

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de here4u, postée le 15-08-2014 à 17:05:25 (S | E)
Hello !

Girls, you make me laugh ! Well, I did use a hammer (and a screw-driver ).
I'm now posting exercise N° 12 and the 'correction', which is ready, will be here around 8 tonight ...
Enjoy the sun while it's shining !

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de here4u, postée le 15-08-2014 à 21:46:26 (S | E)
Hello !
Un petit contre temps ... Voilà mes suggestions et explications. N'hésitez pas à poser les questions sur ce qui vous semblerait encore obscur !
Merci à tous d'avoir travaillé avec et pour moi ... Votre enthousiasme fait plaisir à voir et vos gentils mps me touchent beaucoup !

1)The boys are playing football - we'll have coffee quietly.
The boys are playing football, in the meantime ( meanwhile) we'll have coffee quietly.(= pendant ce temps là)
The boys are playing football while(pendant que)/that's why(c’est pourquoi) we’ll have coffee quietly.
Je n'ai pas trop aimé: ‘so’, ‘and’, ‘but’,qui ne sont pas des mots de liaison dignes de ce nom !

2) I'd rather sit on a bench - not go for a walk ...
I’d rather sit on a bench instead of going for a walk.
I’d rather sit on a bench than go for a walk …
(I’d rather + verb … than + verb);
instead of + ing = au lieu de.

3) That man is my boss - you smashed up his car.
That man, whose car you smashed up, is my boss.
RAPPEL : WHO is the subject pronoun for a person (=QUI)
WHOM = QUI (que vous avez employé) introduces a complement (par exemple = à qui je parle = whom I’m talking to). When ‘à qui’ indicates a possession, WHOSE is the right pronoun to use.

4) She's brought 6 friends with her - three friends are Americans and only one is French.
She’s brought 6 friends with her, three of whom are Americans, and only one (of whom) is French/a French person. (you must use ‘whom’ because ‘friends’ is for ‘people’. If you use ‘which’, you consider they’re objects !

5) Please, give me the dictionary - I left it on the table - The table stands by the window.
Please, give me the dictionary (which/that/0) I left on the table (that/which stands) by the window.In the second part of the sentence, you could omit the pronoun only if you dropped the verb ‘stands’, which you shouldn’t in an exam.

6) Tu me manqueras pendant ces vacances, mais je promets de bien m'amuser en plus de prendre soin de ton chat !
I'll miss you during this holiday/vacation, but I promise to have fun/ to enjoy myself, besides taking care of your cat.(in addition to taking care of your cat)

7) Ne me cache rien : soit tu me dis tout, soit je le découvrirai moi-même. Le plus tôt sera le mieux, et je ne te cacherai rien non plus.
Do not hide anything from me : either you tell me everything, or I'll find it by myself.(on my own.) The sooner, the better., and I won't hide anything from you either.(non plus = not … either)(the sooner, the better= le plus tôt sera le mieux. C’est bien une forme comparative qu’il faut employer, même si elle est précédée de ‘the’); not ... either = pas non plus.

8) Je ne te laisserai partir que lorsque tu m'auras dit où tu as caché la télécommande afin que je puisse suivre ma série favorite.
I will only let you go when you have told me (pas de futur derrière les conjonctions de subordination temporelles => le present perfect est, ici, l’idéal.) where you have hidden the remote ( control ), so that I can follow my favourite series.

9) Il ne me reste plus que quelques heures avant de prendre l'avion pour Hawaï. C'est une bonne nouvelle, non ?
I have only a few hours left before /flying to/I fly to /I take the plane to /taking the plane to Hawaii. That's/It's good news, isn't it?
(quelques = a few + dénombrable pluriel).(‘News’= les nouvelles est indénombrable => ne peut être précédé de l‘article indéfini et exige le verbe au singulier.)

10) Tu as raison ! Je n'aurais pas dû la croire. Elle ment toujours et il ne peut y avoir sur ce sujet qu'une seule version ...
You’re right ! I shouldn’t have believed her. She’s always lying and there can only be one side to this story. (je n’aurais pas dû = regret au passé). Au lieu du present simple d’habitude (always) le present en –ing exprime bien l’irritation ressentie. Toutes les variantes pour ‘versions de l’histoire’ sont satisfaisantes.

Merci encore ! et à tous. L'exercice 12/Mixte vous attend depuis quelques heures ... Il y a 12 phrases ... tout augmente !

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lucile83, postée le 15-08-2014 à 22:52:41 (S | E)
Thank you It was a nice exercise

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lakata, postée le 16-08-2014 à 12:21:18 (S | E)
Thank you It was a nice exercise

P.S. Comment ? Moi, copier ???

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de here4u, postée le 16-08-2014 à 12:26:52 (S | E)
You could have written : 'it was a very nice exercise' and got away with it !

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lucile83, postée le 16-08-2014 à 16:20:56 (S | E)
Hey! that sentence was my own idea! a very original one, don't you agree?

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lakata, postée le 16-08-2014 à 18:56:08 (S | E)

I do, dear lucile..., and even more, I do do! ( ça se dit, ça ?)

I must now confess that I can't help feeling a little bit ashamed, you can believe me !

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lucile83, postée le 16-08-2014 à 19:05:05 (S | E)
This is a 'dodo'    ... in fact it is my comforter   How is yours?

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de joe39, postée le 16-08-2014 à 19:17:58 (S | E)
Hi here4u!

Here is my work,
I did after a lot of mental efforts,
And atrocious pains,
Which made me constrained,
To take a pill against,
The huge headache,
I've got to comply
With your “consigne”

1)The boys are playing football - we'll have coffee quietly.
The boys were playing football, and we had time to have coffee quietly.
The boys were playing football, while we were having a coffee quietly.
2) I'd rather sit on a bench - not go for a walk ...
I'd rather be seated on a bench, than go for a walk
I'd rather not go for a walk but seat on a bench.
I'd rather be sitting on a bench instead of going for a walk.
3) That man is my boss - you smashed up his car.
That man whose car you smashed up was my boss.
This man whose car you have smashed up is my boss.
4) She's brought 6 friends with her - three friends are Americans and only one is
French.
She’s brought 6 friends to the party: three were Americans, one was French, but, due to the deafening loud and awful chaos which were up in there, I couldn’t learn where the other two were from.
5) Please, give me the dictionary - I left it on the table - The table stands by the window.
Please, be so kind to give me the dictionary, which I left on the table that stands by the window.
6) Tu me manqueras pendant ces vacances, mais je promets de bien m'amuser en plus de prendre soin de ton chat !
I’ll miss you during these holidays, but I promise I’ll will do my best to enjoy myself besides to take care of your cat!
7) Ne me cache rien : soit tu me dis tout, soit je le découvrirai moi-même. Le plus tôt sera le mieux, et je ne te cacherai rien non plus.
Don’t hide anything from me : either you tell me everything or I’ll find out it from myself anyway. The sooner the better and I won’t hide you anything either.
8) Je ne te laisserai partir que lorsque tu m'auras dit où tu as caché la télécommande afin que je puisse suivre ma série favorite.
I’ll let you go after you tell me where you have hidden the remote control, thus allowing me to watch my favourite series.
9) Il ne me reste plus que quelques heures avant de prendre l'avion pour Hawaï. C'est une bonne nouvelle, non ?
I have to wait only a few hours to catch the plane to the Hawaii.
This is a good news: Isn’t it?
10) Tu as raison ! Je n'aurais pas dû la croire. Elle ment toujours et il ne peut y avoir sur ce sujet qu'une seule version ...
You are right! I shouldn’t have believed her. She’s always lying and she would have but only a version of the matter….

I wish you, thanking, a nice weekend.
Joe39

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lakata, postée le 16-08-2014 à 21:07:32 (S | E)
How cute your dodo is, Lucile !

What about mine ? Actually, I can't remember since I lost it at the same time as my plot...

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de lucile83, postée le 16-08-2014 à 23:07:52 (S | E)
@ lakata...what a shame! Did you go to the Lost and Found in your area?

@ joe39
here4u posted her correction ...
...here4u, postée le 15-08-2014 à 21:46:26
Sorry for the messages from lakata and myself we are talkative you know...

Réponse: Exercice mixte/ 11 de here4u, postée le 17-08-2014 à 08:55:52 (S | E)
Hello girls and Joe !

Don't worry, girls ! I like it when people talk and have fun ! Everybody does, don't they? as we're still on holiday, don't hesitate to let off steam and joke ! We all need that !
Joe is a very hardworking student and has re done his work trying to take my advice and devilish demands into account ! The 'ideal Learner' ! . We've seen that in mps and may relax and joke before exercise 12 !
My dodo got burnt years ago .... Isn't that terrible?

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum
Page 2 / 2 - Voir la page << | 1 | 2 | Fin

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : Abréviations | Accords | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Démonstratifs | Ecole | Etre | Exclamations | Famille | Faux amis | Films | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Goûts | Grammaire | Grands débutants | Guide | Géographie | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Maladies | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négations | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Pronominaux | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Relatives | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | Tous les tests | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | Vidéo | Vie quotidienne | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de maths | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours et exercices d'allemand 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.