Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de chris14 posté le 2004-11-15 14:56:02 (S | E | F | I)
Complétez le texte suivant en mettant les verbes entre parenthèses au prétérit simple ou progressif :

The first time I (to go) to England (to be) in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel (not/exist). It (to take) a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I (to leave) home, I (to feel) very excited. Imagine ! I (to go) abroad on my own. For the occasion, I (to
wear) my best clothes. My parents (to come) to the station to say goodbye. When the train (to pull out), I (to see) that my mother
(to cry) and my father (to shout) last minute recommendations !

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de joy813, postée le 2004-11-15 15:31:47 (S | E)
Hello Chris

The first time I went to England it was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel didn't exist. It took a whole day from Paris, by train and boat.
When I I was leaving home, I felt very excited. Imagine ! I was going abroad on my own. For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes.
My parents came to the station to say goodbye.
When the train was pulling out, I saw that my mother
was crying and my father shouted last minute recommendations

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de minouche15, postée le 2004-11-15 15:40:15 (S | E)
-The first time I went to England it was in 1960. In those days, the Channel didn't exist . It took a whole day from Paris, by train and boat .
When I left home, I was feeling very excited . Imagine I was going abroad on my own . For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes . My parents came to the station to say goodbye . When the train pulled out, I saw that my mother was crying and my father shouting last minute recommendations .

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de sixa, postée le 2004-11-15 15:57:51 (S | E)
Bonjour,

The first time I (went) to England (it was) in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel (didn't exist). It (took) a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I (was leaving) home, I (felt) very excited. Imagine ! I (went) abroad on my own. For the occasion, I (wore) my best clothes. My parents (came) to the station to say goodbye. When the train (was pulling out), I (saw) that my mother
(was cruying) and my father (shouted) last minute recommendations !

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de salsify, postée le 2004-11-15 19:18:06 (S | E)
The first time I went to England it was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel didn't exist. It took a whole day from Paris, by train and boat. When I left home, I was feeling very excited. Imagine ! I was going abroad on my own. For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes. My parents came to the station to say goodbye. When the train pulled out, I saw that my mother
was crying and my father was shouting last minute recommendations !

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de shield, postée le 2004-11-15 20:44:59 (S | E)
hello!
The first time I went to England (to be) in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel didn't exist. It toke a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I left home, I felt very excited. Imagine ! I went abroad on my own. For the occasion, I weared my best clothes. My parents came to the station to say goodbye. When the train was pulling out, I saw that my mother
cried and my father shouted last minute recommendations !
thanks

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de marit64, postée le 2004-11-29 02:31:53 (S | E)
The first time I went to England was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel didn't exist. It took a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I left home, I felt very excited. Imagine ! I went abroad on my own. For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes. My parents came to the station to say goodbye. When the train was pulling out, I saw that my mother
was crying and my father was shouting last minute recommendations.

Dear Chris,

thanks a lot for your exercise. I hope I'm right.

marit64

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de speedjo905, postée le 2004-11-29 03:08:07 (S | E)
The first time I went to England it was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel didn't exist. It took a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I was leaving home, I felt very excited. Imagine ! I was going abroad on my own. For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes. My parents came to the station to say goodbye. When the train was pulling out, I saw that my mother
was crying and my father was shouting last minute recommendations !

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de claire1, postée le 2004-11-29 09:27:12 (S | E)
chris 14 thanks for that kind exercise

The first time I went to England,it was in 1960.In those days the Channel Tunnel didn't exist.It took a whole day from Paris,by train,by boat.
When I was leaving home,I felt very excited.Imagine! I was going abroad on my own.
For the occasion I wore my best clothes.My parents came to the station to say goodbye.When the train was pulling out,I saw my mother was crying and my fahter was shouting last minute recommandations.

not so easy for me!

thanks

bye

claire1

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de claire1, postée le 2004-12-05 12:01:18 (S | E)
hello chris14
where are the corrections ? please

thanks
claire1

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de lalonico, postée le 2004-12-05 15:11:34 (S | E)

I went in England was in 1960.
Didn't exist
it took
I was leaving - i felt
I was going
I was wearing
My parents came
The train was pulling out - I saw - My mother was crying and my father shouted

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 05-12-2004 15:22

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de lyne, postée le 2004-12-05 16:37:25 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Puisque la correction n'est pas encore là, j'essaie de faire l'exercice.

The first time I (to go)went to England (to be)was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel (not/exist)didn’t exist. It (to take)took a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I (to leave)was leaving home, I (to feel) felt very excited. Imagine ! I (to go)went abroad on my own. For the occasion, I (to
wear)wore my best clothes. My parents (to come)came to the station to say goodbye. When the train (to pull out)was pulling out, I (to see)saw that my mother
(to cry)cried and my father (to shout)shouted last minute recommendations !

D'autre part, chris14 ne s'est pas connecté depuis cet exercice, si quelqu'un pouvait nous le corriger ce serait bien. Par avance,

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de lucile83, postée le 2004-12-05 17:40:50 (S | E)
Hello,
A la demande de Bridg je corrige cet exercice et vous laisse faire votre auto-correction;

The first time I went to England was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel did not exist. It took a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I left home, I felt very excited. Imagine ! I was going abroad on my own. For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes. My parents came to the station to say goodbye. When the train pulled out, I saw that my mother was crying and my father shouting last minute recommendations !

See you soon

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de lyne, postée le 2004-12-05 18:11:20 (S | E)
lucile, c'est vraiment très sympa.

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de zeran, postée le 2004-12-05 20:33:17 (S | E)
hello, même si la correction est déjà là, je profite de l'exercice
merci
The first time I (went ) to England (was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel (didn't exist). It ( took) a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I ( left) home, I ('m feeling) very excited. Imagine ! I (was going) abroad on my own. For the occasion, I (was wearing) my best clothes. My parents (came) to the station to say goodbye. When the train (was pulling out), I (saw) that my mother
(was crying) and my father (was shouting) last minute recommendations !

Réponse: Je l'ai qd meme fait de hugouff, postée le 2004-12-05 21:53:08 (S | E)
J'ai vu quee d'autres personnes t'avaient déjà aidé pr cet exercice mais j'ai quand même tenu à le faire pour m'exercer, :
The first time I went to England it was in 1960. In those days, the Channel didn't exist . It took a whole day from Paris, by train and boat .
When I left home, I was feeling very excited . Imagine I was going abroad on my own . For the occasion, I was wearing my best clothes . My parents came to the station to say goodbye . When the train pulled out, I saw that my mother was crying and my father shouting last minute recommendations .
J'espère au moins que je ne me suis pas trompé!
Bye Bye

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 05-12-2004 22:55
sur les forums un post en écriture abrégée est détruit, alors fais un effort. Merci

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de gewurz, postée le 2004-12-05 23:17:25 (S | E)
dicton maison...

" abus de chat nuit à l'orthographe"

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de claire1, postée le 2004-12-06 01:39:19 (S | E)
lucile83

thanks for the correction

bye
claire1

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de grabuge, postée le 2004-12-06 08:56:42 (S | E)
Hello Chris, merci pour ce test... J'ai bcoup de mal avec les temps du passé !

The first time I went to England was in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel didn't exist. It took a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I left home, I feeled very excited. Imagine ! I went abroad on my own. For the occasion, I wore my best clothes. My parents came to the station to say goodbye. When the train pulled out, I was seeing that my mother
cried and my father shouted last minute recommendations !

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de cremaux, postée le 2004-12-06 14:14:49 (S | E)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous
merci chris14 pour cet exercice

The first time I (want) to England (was) in 1960. In those days, the Channel tunnel (didn't exist). It (took) a whole day from Paris,
by train and boat. When I (left) home, I (felt) very excited. Imagine ! I (was going) abroad on my own. For the occasion, I (was wearing) my best clothes. My parents (came) to the station to say goodbye. When the train ( pulled out), I (saw) that my mother
(was crying) and my father (was shouting) last minute recommendations !

crem-aux-?

Réponse: re:Petit exercice pour vous de bridg, postée le 2004-12-06 14:22:07 (S | E)
Cremaux et grabuge , merci de regarder la correction de Lucile83 quelques posts au dessus car chris n'est jamais revenu corriger son exercice et je ne peux demander en plus à Lucile de mener ce topic

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux